9.02.2013

my own laundry soap

Y'all. I discovered how to make my own laundry soap, and I'm never buying laundry soap and wasting all my money again! Hooray! 

And it's so easy! Here's how: 





You will need: 

3 Tablespoons of Washing Soda
3 Tablespoons of Borax 
2 Tablespoons Original Dawn Dish Soap
A 1 gallon container 
measuring cups/spoons
water 

First, measure and pour washing soda, borax, and dish soap into container. Then add four cups VERY HOT water. Doesn't have to be boiling, just the hottest you can get from the faucet. 

Close your container and swirl around until all ingredients are dissolved. 

Place your container in the sink and fill all the way with cold water. Bubbles will foam out all over, so I definitely suggest doing it in the sink. Once the container is filled, give it another swirl, and you're done. 

I use a one cup measuring cup per load. It works just as well as other various detergents I have used. And it's so cheap! I'd do the math for you....but I don't really want to do the math for you. 

There you have it! Homemade laundry soap!  

No comments:

Post a Comment